Monday, September 2, 2013

Xiaobai's 23rd birthday + the 1st Butter Factory trip which....

I've decided to be hardworking and get my ass to blogging again!
There was a period of time I just thought anyway the photos are in Facebook, I upload them and tag my friends and vice versa, so why bother to blog?
But as time goes by, I realise it's so much better to be reading the past posts and read about my feelings at that point of time, rather than just scrolling through back-dated photos on Facebook, which lags like hell as the photos get older, maybe is just my com's problems.. But whatever...

:)

So from today on, there'll be random posts (with pictures) which occurred super long ago, I'll still update them.
For example, my Batam trip and Perhantian trip :D
And other whatnots... 
I finally found the right reason to want to blog, after reading my old blog and had a great time, so here we go!

Xiaobai's 23rd birthday @ Plaza Sing's Swensens

Planned a little surprise by showing up at the restaurant before she entered with her ITE friends.
But she kind of already expected it.... Cause she saw Xingua at the MRT station. LOL.
As usual, crap and made fun of each other like nobody's business. :/

My dear new M.A.C blusher I bought for only 1 week, which I murdered by dropping it on the floor.
Heart broke like how it did. But luckily Phil was in Taiwan so I got her to buy one new one for me from DFS. Maybe I don't have fate with their blusher. The first one I bought, I lost it in a cab, and this one broke after 1 week! But I really loved it :(

This girl damn idiot. I had a flower pin on my hair that day and she kept saying I was HIAO. So when I wanted to take photo, she keep asking me to do this pose with her. I did, unwillingly. And Wahlao look so fat in this photo LOL

Still trying to irritate me. But I shall ignore and give a sweet smile :)


See how much we love you!






Pardon my weird fingers. I was aiming the cream on his face, really.

My little boyfriend! He's always so shy with us especially when us girls (especially me) try to snatch him away from one another.
He's so cute with his dimples, he dances, he can sing, he's ultra nice, super good boy.
But too young for me :(
Wo shi lao jie jie (T_T)






Tried showing some love.


Shorty birthday girl and I <3



Group pic yo!




Then... I proceeded to meet Yiru, Eve and Tiffany at Raffles Place and headed down to Butter Factory.
It was Eve's first time to Butter!
And also the clubbing session with them after 6 months of not stepping into a club.
Was restricted real badly by the previous relationship I had.
The last time I went to a club was at Zouk with Yiru, Eve and the ex, which was no fun and didn't end happily because of a guy having some petty issues. PFFT.

Only 2 photos that day.
After that session, it lead to another 2 more in the next 2 weeks...
Bad for health. So we stopped. More on that next time ;)



According to my dear friends, they said I am a real fun person when I'm high from alcohol.
I smile alot, I am much more gentle, I am cuter, I am much more friendly.
Mom saw me got home still kind of high the other day and she was all smiling when she described how I behaved when I was drunk..
And Jayius says my eyes can 'electrocute' people when I'm drunk, but when I'm not, I am just any girl on the street :(

GOT SO BAD OR NOT :(
So I have to be drunk 24/7.......

Okay that's all for this post.
More up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment